Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Dorm, PGH1, at CUHK

I was placed in a "corner" room. Yes!

The dormitory I was assigned to, PGH1, is by far the best on the entire CUHK campus! Not only is my dormitory right next to the athletic field and fitness center (my BSU classmates would be so proud!) but it is also closest to the subway station. If you know how much I love freedom, you know this is important to me! I can walk to the KCR station in about 7 minutes and be on my way!

I also have the pleasure of a room all to myself (for those long nights working on my thesis) and a splendid view (for when my eyes are tired from staring at the computer too long).

the extraordinary view from my window!

2 comments:

yasuo said...

million dollar view .

冰美式 said...

Hello~ I am Charles and will go to CUHK for one-term exchange this Sept.. Seeing your shooting of PGH1, same dorm I will live in, I am looking forward to life in HK. :D